House and Land Investment
The approach we take at Oliver Myers Real Estate is to concentrate only on new properties, (which have 100% tax depreciation schedules in place), which have been thoroughly scrutinised as being prime for investment purposes.
Purchasing an investment property is very different from buying a home to live in. There are many different factors to consider. That is why it is so important to deal with an experienced real estate agency that specialises in property investment.
At Oliver Myers Real Estate, finding the properties which we believe will best serve the needs of our clients is an exhaustive process which involves constantly searching and evaluating offerings on the market. Properties that we recommend must all meet our stringent criteria. Just as important is the after sales follow up that we provide. Right through to the completion of the property, and beyond.
Oliver Myers Real Estate is pleased to refer you to independent professionals who provide support and unbiased advice - solicitors, mortgage brokers and residential property managers who specialise in the property investment arena.
The 10 simple rules of property Investment are:
- Buy brand new to maximise taxation benefits
- Buy in a recognised developing area to maximise capital growth
- Obtain the best finance package for your situation
- Use a solicitor, whose practice is experienced in the conveyancing of House and Land properties in NSW
- Obtain a Quantity Surveyor’s Report that will maximise tax deductions each financial year
- Appoint the best property manager in the property’s area, who has your interests at heart
- Don't sell in the short term - hold property long term to maximise return and minimise tax
- Refinance only when necessary - not as a matter of course
- When listening to the “advice” of “friends”, do ascertain their qualifications and experience prior to taking their advice. Otherwise, their negativity may cause you both to experience a poor lifestyle in retirement.
We at Oliver Myers Real Estate have assembled a professional group of licensed professionals to provide you with the expertise and assistance needed to assist you in achieving financial independence.