THE 10 MUST-KNOW RULES OF PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Do you want to know our top ten rules of property investment?
1. Buy brand new to maximise taxation benefits
2. Buy in a recognised developing area to maximise capital growth
3. Obtain the best finance package for your situation
Want to know the next 7? Or have you already guessed what some might be? Alright - we'll tell you
4. Use a solicitor or conveyancer, whose practice is experienced in the conveyancing of House and Land properties in NSW
5. Obtain a Quantity Surveyor’s Report that will maximise tax deductions each financial year.
6. Appoint the best property manager in the property’s area, who has your interests at heart
7. Don't sell in the short term -hold property long term to maximise return and minimise tax
8. Buy an investment property on evidence and not emotion.
9. When listening to the “advice” of “friends”, ascertain their qualifications and experience prior to taking their advice.
10. Talk to a property investment specialist to find the right investment option for you.
Tony took his time to meet my requirements
When looking for a property for my parents, I was introduced to Tony. After I described my requirements, he took the time to show me areas that fulfilled my requirements, and then specific locations, floor plans and similar new homes that he believed, based on my criteria, would be suitable. Thank you Tony.
Nothing but wonderful!
My venture into my first home on the coast was made easy by the support from Tony and his team. They were nothing but wonderful!
Willing to go the extra mile
Tony and his team were willing to go the extra mile to show us properties in new and growing areas that would be suitable to include in our investment portfolio. Following our earlier success in securing a new build on land in the Newcastle region, we were keen to investigate other locations which would provide capital growth and good rental return with a low vacancy factor. His team thoroughly researched all those requirements and provided great options.
- Roger Smith
Making Life Easy for us Landlords!
Tony and his team assisted us in buying a new off-the-plan home for investment purposes. We were given plenty of information on the location and trends in the area, and the types of properties that were popular with tenants. Tony has many trusted contacts in real estate and associated industries, and referred us to a quantity surveyor who has helped us claim a lot more depreciation than we thought we could, and to a great property manager that is making our life easy for us as landlords. It’s been a very successful relationship!