I have been talking for a while now about the benefits of investing in real estate in the NSW Central Coast, Hunter Valley and Newcastle areas. Well, investors and experts are beginning to take notice of this exceptional area too.
A recent article on Domain has cited a few real estate experts and this is what they are saying:
- Strong growth forecast for Newcastle. House prices increased 9.3 per cent in the year to September and 4.2 per cent over the quarter (stronger than Sydney and Melbourne)
- Affordability factor is a big drawcard for Sydney-based investors
- Infrastructure is booming: a new light rail and rezoning across the city are expected to underpin property price growth.
- Newcastle is tipped as having “better potential than Greater Sydney” on a capital gains and rental return front.
- Remarkable turnaround in the local economy since the decline of coal-related income
Now that the wider press are getting in on this class act, now is a great time to invest in this high growth area to take advantage of these lower property prices and growth potential before prices increase.
Oliver Myers are committed to helping you Invest in Your Future. Contact us to talk about how we can assist you to meet your goals or for our free guide "6 Great Reasons to Invest in Property".
The link to the full article is here: http://www.domain.com.au/news/forget-sydney-investors-have-their-eye-on-a-new-booming-hotspot-in-nsw-20161108-gsl0fb/