Are you looking for a place to best put your money - why not consider a big money box?
• Do you already have an investment property? - Would you like to learn more about how a new investment property can minimise your costs and maximise your income?
• Do you already own a home? - Would you like to know how you can use your current equity to buy an investment property?
• Are you new to real estate? - Would you like to know how you can use real estate to build your investment capital and income?
Newcastle is undergoing major transformations, including the new transport interchange opening this week, the University Innovation Hub, and all of the development in the CBD. This filters out to Maitland and the Lower Hunter where they are seeing the highest growth predictions in NSW.
This is great news for investors interested in real estate. Look at the numbers below for a new 4 bedroom home for UNDER $500,000 in The Lower Hunter Valley!!
• Land Cost: $195,000
• Estimated Stamp Duty: $5,315
• Total Turnkey package cost: $489,500
• Estimated equity creation before build completion: $20,000 - $30,000
(based on historical price trends in this area)
• Gross rental yield: 4.6%
You immediately enjoy stamp duty savings of ~$12,000 for buying a new home instead of an established one! And you enjoy an income stream as well as capital growth.
These 3 articles we wrote recently help cement the Financial Benefits from Buying New Homes:
Property gives you choices and freedom.
Oliver Myers gives you guidance and support.
Call us and we can offer you guidance to help build your financial future.